Social Icons

Pages

Semi Precious Weapons: Drink

My life can officially be a musical. Semi Precious Weapons have released the lyric video for "Drink." A genius song that can be classified as the story of my life. I first heard Drink last year during their SXSW showcase and felt completely in love. I've waited for months, organizing circle prayers for a release and I think the music heavens finally listened to me. The Avation High album is available for pre-order now on iTunes. If you haven't pre-ordered yet, do it now! The album will slay your ears with the soon to be classics Free Booze and That's My Friends. Some of my favorite songs ever from Semi Precious Weapons. So grab your friends, look to the stars, and get looking for that free booze. 2014 is going to be an exciting year for the Semi Precious Weapons.

See the lyric video for "Drink."