Social Icons

Pages

Natalia Kills Takes Us To Wonderland

Trouble star Natalia Kills performed an amazing acoustic show at LA's The Bootleg Theater. It was a set only Kills can deliver, mashing up some of my favorite songs from Trouble with legendary covers from the likes of Hole & Garbage. Legendary can't begin to describe it. Showing off her rich girl class, she did the dance, she did the lines, just like in the television. The controversy star rocked her movie star hair and that black eye. Fooling us into thinking it was another Saturday night and forgetting that in reality tomorrow is the dreaded Monday. So I put my dancing shoes real tight and made believe. For a moment she stopped my world from turning, but eventually we ran outta time. 

Natalia Kills is one of my absolute favorites in the music industry. She is an exciting performer truly letting the music do the talking. Her latest album, Trouble, was one of my absolute favorites last year and still is today. If you are in LA, be sure to attend her last residency show at The Bootleg Theater next Sunday. I know I sure will! 

See the video for life anthem "Saturday Night" below!